This course covers the basics of the Enterprise Process Center (EPC). In this course, we will cover:
- Introduction to EPC and its capabilities
- System walkthrough and demo
- Accessing your content
- Navigating through the system
- Generating and downloading documentation
- Collaborating and performing actions
- Customizing your EPC and setting preferences
Who should enroll
- Content viewers and owners: individuals that wish to view EPC content need to learn the system’s capabilities and how to navigate through its interfaces.
- Content Modelers: individuals that will be modeling content should go through this as a prerequisite to the EPC modeling course.
- EPC Administrators: Administrators should understand how EPC works in order for them to perform their administrative duties adequately.
Navigation & Search
Collaboration & Governance