This level 1 course introduces Modeler users to creating objects and modeling processes in the Enterprise Process Center (EPC). In this course, we will cover:
- Mapping your first process
- Modeling organizational structures, roles, resources and assets
- Associating objects to one another
- Creating File, URL and Wiki type Documents
- Importing Document Book templates
- Creating a basic multi-leveled process hierarchy
- Modeling different types of processes
- Creating and generating Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation
Who should enroll
- Content Modelers: individuals that will be modeling content should take this course to learn more about EPC modules and object types, the steps to modeling processes, as well as important tips and tricks.
- Analysts and Architects: Analysts and architects largely benefit from using EPC. This course will teach them process modeling best practices and introduces them to EPC data governance.