This course covers the basics of BPMN 2.0. In this course you will learn how to use the Business Process Model and Notation Version 2.0 Standards and Practices. We will start from the basics and build our knowledge up one element at a time. In this course we look at Real-World examples to practice the skills and knowledge we develop. The course is structured in a way that the sections build on each other, meaning that the further you go into the course – the more comfortable you will feel with BPMN 2.0. Ultimately, the goal of this course is to help you model any existing business process as well as create your own models for completely new processes.
Who should enroll
- People who want to pursue a career in Business Analysis
- People who want to learn BPMN 2.0 from scratch
- People who want to polish up their knowledge on BPMN 2.0
- People who want to learn how to optimize business processes
- Content viewers and owners: individuals that wish to view DBP content need to learn the system’s capabilities and how to navigate through its interfaces.
- BPMN Administrators: Administrators should understand how the Digital Business Platform works in order for them to perform their administrative duties adequately.
BPMN 2.0 Training Part 1
BPMN 2.0 Training Part 2
BPMN 2.0 Training Part 3