Description: All of the controls with the user-defined attributes as well as the number of mitigated risks and controlled assets.
- Use Case: Understand the applicability of the controls
- Type: List
- Object Version: Current object and Published versions available
- Prompts: Language, Environment, and Control(s) (Object)
- Attributes: Control Name, User-Defined Atrribtues Name(s), Number of Mitigated Risks, and Number of Controlled Assets
- Key Values/Visualization: On the right side, the number of mitigated risks is calculated by counting the number of distinct risks associated with a specific control. The number of controlled assets is calculated by counting the number of distinct associations between the control and an asset.