Description: For one or many controls, this report returns a list of the primary score for the risks with the number of associated controls. This report is also used in the section ISO 27001.
- Use Case: Good picture of all the risks associated with specific control(s) with their scores and the number of controls
- Type: List
- Object Version: Current object and Published versions available
- Prompts: Language, Environment, and Control(s) (Object)
- Attributes: Risk Name, Risk Type, Risk Description, Residual Impact (Score and Text), Residual Likelihood (Score and Text), Residual Detectability (Score and Text), Residual Priority, Residual Score, and Number of Associated Control(s)
- Key Values/Visualization: The last column shows the number of associated control(s) to specific risks