Description: This report provides an outline of risk and associated control(s) information, touchpoints, and governance.
- Use Case: Better understanding of the relationships between Risks and Controls
- Type: List
- Object Version: Current object and Published versions available
- Prompts: Language and Environment
- Attributes: Risk Name, Gross Risk Priority Number, Causes, Effects, Control Name, Description, Key Control, Type, Operation, Frequency, Version, Last Modification Date, Existence & Occurrence, Completeness, Rights & Obligations, Valuation & Allocation, and Presentation & Disclosure
- Key Values/Visualizations: For all the last attributes (Key Control, Existence & Occurrence, Completeness, Rights & Obligations, Valuation & Allocation, and Presentation & Disclosure), the information given is a matrix, meaning that an “X” is in the related columns to indicate that it is applicable for a certain risk.