Description: This report provides a matrix that is showing a given process flow objects on the y-axis, org objects on the x-axis, and the RACI values in the middle section.
- Use Case: Gives the opportunity to see all the related elements for the flow objects of a specific process
- Type: Matrix
- Object Version: Current object and Published versions available
- Prompts: Language, Environment, a specific Process and one to many Flow Object Type
- Attributes: Process Name, Identifier, Version, Last Modification date, Flow Object Sequence Number & Name, RACI values, related Asset, Role, and Org. Units
- Key Values/Visualizations: The matrix shows a list of the flow objects and the role, asset, or org. units elements that can be categorized or can intervene in the activities.
Matrix – Target Audience: