Description: This report shows for one to many assets all the entities and columns that are associated
- Use Case: Better understand the background connections between the asset and the data storing
- Type: List
- Object Version: Current object and Published versions available
- Prompts: Language, Environment, and One to many Assets
- Attributes: Asset Name, Identifier, Subtype, Description, Creation/Modification date, comments, version, Number of attributes. The same information is available for the parent entity.
- Key Values/Visualizations: On page 1, a list is found of all data entities organized by the Asset/Data store that is responsible for storing it, as well as pertinent dictionary data and # of associated data attributes. On page 2, A list of all data attributes organized by an associated entity, as well as pertinent dictionary data.
Content – Entity Tables :
Content – Attributes Columns :