Description: This report provides a conditionally formatted list that identifies any missing information that should be included in a process or flow object documentation.
- Use Case: Gives the opportunity to find the missing values in the documentation of a process or flow object
- Type: List
- Object Version: Current object and Published versions available
- Prompts: Language and Environment
- Attributes: The process ID, Name (URL to EPC), if the process has: owners, maturity level, path level, description, review frequency, tasks, start/end events, indicators, document, and rules. For the flow object, more information about the sequence number, inbound/outbound transitions, consumer process links, and supplier process links.
- Key Values/Visualizations: Calculated for the process the total number for the task in a process, owners, start events, end events, key indicators, documents, and rules. For the flow object, more calculated fields are available with the number of words in the name, inbound/outbound transitions, consumer process links, and supplier process links.
Content – Process:
Content – Flow Object: